HOME MADE RED / GRAPE WINE
Grapes are rich in many antioxidants
Red Wine May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease, Stroke
Antioxidants in Red Wine protects our skin and prevents it from ageing
Consumption of Red wine will reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes in women
Seeded or Seedless Grapes/Black Grapes
Sugar usally double the quantity of grapes and also depends on the sweetness grapes used
Yeast (for activation) and luke warm water to dissolve it
Luke Warm Water – 1/2 Cup (for dissolving the yeast)
1. Clean the Glass Jar with hot water and keep it to sundry
2. Take distilled water or Boiled and cooled water
3. wash the grape and remove the stalks.
4. Transfer the grapes into glass jar and mash them using wooden spatula or crush them with your hands and add sugar and the dissolved yeast to the jar.
5. Add some wheat(it can also crushed)
6. Mix everything with Purified water. Keep the jar closed and airtight for around 21 days.
7. You will notice air bubbles forming
8. Stir the mixture with a wooden spatula every day for 21 days and close the lid
9. After 21 days, strain the grape pulp mixture into another vessel using a strainer and then to a glass bottle.
Now Red wine is ready to serve.
If required the fermentation can be further continued for another 21 days......