Make 10 Waffles & Surprise Your Friends With A Giant Candy Bar

117.2 K


44

Giant Kit Kat Bar ⬇️ FULL RECIPE BELOW ⬇️ Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar! A giant among chocolate bars, Kit Kat is one of those sweet treats that needs no introduction. Kit Kat bars are fairly simple – it's just a few layers of crispy wafer covered in melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. But that simplicity belies the fact that this candy bar is one of the best things since sliced bread! To offer tribute to the Kit Kat gods, we decided to create a giant version of the beloved chocolate bar that contains 10 fluffy Belgian waffles enveloped by a decadent, smooth chocolate cream and encased in perfectly snappy tempered chocolate. Say hello to an iconic new version of an iconic snack! 📌 FULL RECIPE: https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com/giant-kit-kat-bar/ ➡️ Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe for a first-hand look at all our best recipes and cooking hacks: https://www.youtube.com/scrumdiddlyumptious?sub_confirmation=1 ****************************************************** You'll Need: For the waffle batter: - 2 sticks butter - 1 cup sugar - 4 eggs - 4 cups flour - ½ tsp baking powder - 1 cup water - 1 cup milk For the chocolate mold: - 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 bag milk chocolate chips - 12 x 5-inch loaf pan For the chocolate cream: - 32 oz cream cheese - 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips - ⅔ cup cocoa powder For the Kit Kat bar base: - ½ bag milk chocolate chips - ½ bag semi-sweet chocolate chips Here's How: 1. Prepare the waffle batter by beating the butter and sugar until frothy, then gradually add in the eggs. Add the flour, milk, water, and baking powder and beat everything with a hand mixer. Prepare the waffles in a square waffle machine, using 1 ladleful of batter for each waffle. Cook each waffle for about 5 minutes and prepare 10 waffles. Let the waffles cool afterwards. 2. To prepare the chocolate mold, heat about 85% of the chocolate to about 110°F in the microwave and then add the remaining 15%. Let the chocolate cool to about 80°F, stirring constantly. Use a blow dryer to heat it back up to 90°F and pour it into the loaf pan, making sure it's evenly distributed throughout the pan. Pour out the excess chocolate, turn the loaf pan upside down onto a cooling rack, and let the chocolate drip off for 3 minutes. Then turn the loaf pan back over and use a spatula to straighten the edges. Repeat the whole process again so that the chocolate has the right stability and thickness. The recipe video shows a slightly simplified process, but it's still important to follow these steps. 3. Now you can get started on the chocolate cream. Add the cream cheese and chocolate to a bowl and let both melt over a hot water bath. Mix until well combined and smooth, remove the chocolate cream from the heat, and stir in the cocoa powder until the cream is smooth and shiny. Let the chocolate cream cool afterwards. 4. As soon as the chocolate mold in the loaf pan has set, you can start assembling the giant Kit Kat bar. Add about 3 tablespoons of chocolate cream to the pan and spread it evenly over the bottom before placing 2 waffles on top. 5. Repeat the process with the rest of the waffles and chocolate cream until you have about 5 layers. Use the tempered chocolate to create the Kit Kat bar base, pour it over the last layer of chocolate cream, and let the chocolate set. This giant chocolate bar filled with waffles is a true dream come true for all the Kit Kat lovers out there. There probably isn't a single soul in this world who wouldn't break off a piece of that Kit Kat bar, so at this point, we're probably just preaching to the choir. Just go ahead and try it yourself! Get the recipe for the Giant Twix Bar featured in the bonus video: https://youtu.be/t9YRQmT-UQ4 ****************************************************** Do you want to see more content like this? Scrumdiddlyumptious brings you unique recipes & cooking hacks every day, so be sure to subscribe, like, and follow us for a first-hand look at new videos that you can share with your family & friends! 💚 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/scrumdiddlyumptious 💚 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scrumdiddlyumptiouscom 💚 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scrumdiddlyumptious_recipes 💚 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/scrumdiddlyumptious 💚 Website: https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com ******************************************************

Published by: Scrumdiddlyumptious
Published at: 2 months ago
Category: فیلم و انیمیشن